The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
If there’s one thing I hope my kids know, at Easter time and all times, is that SomeBunny Loves Them! Swooon. As you know, I have the most fun making the holidays special for my kiddos, and Easter has always been a really big holiday in my house. I like to find fun ways of making their lunchboxes special or even creating fun and festive goodie bags that the kids can enjoy at home, at church, or to take home from a family gathering. I had some of these plastic bags laying around and realized they would be SO cute as festive easter carrots! It was super simple to mix all the ingredients together and to create a kind of Easter-themed snack mix. My kids FLIPPED for these (who doesn’t love a salty/sweet snack mix?) and I wanted to share because I know yours will too! We even made a free printable for you to use HERE that will help make your treat bags a little more special. Follow along with the video for a total step-by-step!
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly
- Fill treat bag with your ingredients, leaving about 4-5 inches empty at the top
- Seal off the bag with string or a twist tie
- Cut thin pieces of green paper and stick them to the green tape
- Place green tape around the twist tie to give it a finished look
- Cut out the printable tag and secure it to the treat bag with a piece of string
- Hand these out to the kiddos on Easter!