The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
This blog post was originally published on February 9th, 2016.
Who doesn’t love a photo prop?! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I want to make sure your selfie frames are packed with a festive punch!
These Valentine’s Day Photo Props are so easy to make, super cute, and will add the extra wow factor to all your pictures. Give a few to your kiddos, share a romantic message with your honey, or get together with friends to wave your Love Flags proudly! Hashtag adorable!
Valentine’s Day Photo Props
- Begin by making your flags: cut a long strip of contact paper that is 3-5 inches wide.
- Remove the paper backing, and carefully fold in half, with the stick placed inside the fold. Press down firmly and smooth to make sure there aren’t any bumps.
- Next, cut a triangle shape out of the end to mimic a flag.
- Now, add your letters! Even though the letters are stickers, they won’t stay well on the glittery paper without glue. Place glue on the back of the letters before placing them on your flags. Allow twenty minutes for them to fully dry.
- Take some selfies and #Enjoy!
If making several props, vary your flag sizes to make an assortment. Try shapes as well—such as hearts and lips!
Photographs by Nina Suh for Love And Lemonade Photography | Happily Eva After, Inc. © 2016 All Rights Reserved