The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
We love a delicious holiday treat in our family, and nothing gets us going than making a sweet treat we can share with our even sweeter friends and family members! I’m super excited today to introduce you to my family’s Cupid Crunch treat mix! I know that some people make versions of this for Christmas time, but I prefer it for Valentine’s Day– mostly because the colors are just so festive, and because I’m usually on sugar overload during the Christmas season. This ends up being a really great no-bake cooking activity the kids and I can do together, and that makes for a wonderful little gifting opportunity. I even end up sending the kids to school with the bags as a little snack. If you make this, try taking it up a notch for movie night: one of my favorite movie snacks is a little of this mix, blended up with freshly popped Popcorn! SO delish. Let me know if you end up making this Cupid Crunch!
- Chex Cereal
- Frosted Animal Crackers
- M&M’s (White and Red)
- White Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar
Separate Chex Cereal into Two Bags
Split the box of Chex Cereal into two gallon-sized plastic bags.
Pretzels and Animal Crackers
Break pretzels and frosted animal crackers in half, while leaving some whole.
Melt Chocolate and Pour into Bags
Melt white chocolate and pour it into both plastic bags to coat the Chex Cereal.
Add Powdered Sugar
Add powdered sugar to each bag and toss to mix.
Combine all ingredients
Add broken-up pretzels, animal crackers, and M&M’s into each bag and mix. Place into a bowl for a snack or disperse into goodie bags to hand out on Valentine’s Day!
- 1 Microwave
- 1 Microwavable Bowl
- 2 Plastic Bags Gallon Sized
- 1 box Chex Cereal
- 1 bag M&M's, Red and White
- 2 cups Pretzels, Broken in Half
- 2 cups Frosted Animal Crackers, Broken in Half
- 1 bag Meltable White Chocolate
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Split the box of Chex cereal into two gallon-sized plastic bags.
- Break pretzels and frosted animal crackers in half, while leaving some whole.
- Melt white chocolate and pour into both plastic bags to coat the chex cereal.
- Add powdered sugar to each bag and toss to mix.
- Add broken-up pretzels, animal crackers, and M&M's into each bag and mix. Place into a bowl for a snack or disperse into goodie bags to hand out on Valentine's Day!
won’t let me print the recipe using the button
Yes, we are working on fixing this on the backend!