The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
If you know me, you know that I am THE holiday cocktail gal. I have the best time shaking up delicious cocktails for my friends and family around the holidays. It’s such a fun time of year to try something new. If you’ve been following this blog for a while, then you’re definitely familiar with my Holiday Sangria. It was one of the first cocktail recipes I shared on the blog and it quickly developed a little fan club. LOL. I STILL get emails about it, and how you guys have incorporated it into your own family holiday traditions! I basically jump for joy on the inside any time I get a message like that.
This year, I’ve found my cocktail for the season! We mixed up some of these White Christmas mojitos the other weekend and I was blown away. It feels almost like a tropical cocktail but dressed up for the holidays. I love it! It’s definitely a must-love-peppermint kinda situation, but it’s such a fun and festive take on a classic cocktail. I’d love to hear how you like it if you decide to mix one up!
White Christmas Mojito
- Coat the rim of the rock's glass with white frosting and cover with crushed peppermint. Place in the freezer to harden.
- While the glass is in the freezer, in a cocktail shaker, pour almond milk, rum, cream of coconut, lime juice and agave. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove the glass from freezer and fill 1/2 way up with ice (I froze fresh cranberries in the ice cubes the night before), mint leaves, and fresh cranberries.
- Pour mixture in the cocktail shaker over ice 3/4 of the way and add club soda until it reaches the top.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint, mint, and any additional cranberries you may need.
- Enjoy Christmas evening!