*This blog post was originally published on February 2nd, 2016.
Today I’m sharing a super simple and spicy delicious Mulled Wine recipe! I was always intimidated by making Mulled Wine, but I investigated and it turned out to be one of the easiest and most impressive wintry cocktails you can serve! A perfect big batch alternative to punch for all your parties hosted in the cooler months. Cook up a batch for you and your honey to snuggle up with over the holidays!
I hope you enjoy this Mulled Wine recipe. Check out the video below! Cheers!
- Pour your wine into a large stock pot, followed by your apple cider.
- Next, add your spices and your honey.
- Then, add your orange zest, and the juice from 1 orange to the pot.
- Place the pot on the stove and bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the flame to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s done simmering, take your 2nd orange and a peeler, and create 1-inch x 3-in orange peels.
- Serve warm and top with your orange peels for garnish!
Photographs by Julia Dags | Happily Eva After, Inc. © 2020 All Rights Reserved