The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
You all know how much I love lipstick. It’s my armor, and when I slick it on I feel fierce and fabulous. Over the years I’ve become quite a lipstick afficionado, and I’ve tried and tested the good, the bad, and the very very very good. I probably own more lipstick currently than I could ever wear in a lifetime. LOL. I get tons of questions about my lip color whenever I post pictures, so I thought I would share some of my current faves. These are my picks for Fall/Winter 2018. I’ll update my faves this spring!
As a general mood, I’ve been loving liquid lipstick recently. I used to be a hater, because the first few I tried really dried out my lips. But I’ve since found some with great formulas that aren’t drying– and I love how a liquid lipstick can help you gently over-line your lips for a really full look. Let me know what you think of my picks!
A note about drugstore lipsticks: I’ve had some bad reactions to a few drugstore lipstick brands (red, peeling, burning lips) and so I choose mainly higher quality designer brands for lipstick. If you have some great drugstore finds, please feel free to share with the community in the Comments below!
- Huda Beauty Lip Strobe “Boujee”
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte “Muse”
- Fenty Beauty Lip Paint “Stunna”
- Fenty Beauty Lip Paint “Unbutton”
- Avon Iconic Lipstick “Sugar Plum”
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution “Opium Noir”
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Lip Gloss “Diet Cherry”
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Gloss “Girl Boss”
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani #400
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani #402
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani #300
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge D’Armani #401
Shop the Post…
Photographs by Julia Dags.