The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
I’m super excited to share my first makeup tutorial video with you guys! I’ve always loved doing makeup, and my fifteen years working as an actress gave me the most amazing opportunity to watch true masters at work. I learned so many things about makeup during those years! I love trying new makeup products and new techniques, and watching tutorial videos is so interesting– I thought it would be fun to start making some of my own!
I made a video of my Five Minute Fresh Face Makeup a few years ago, and I still wear that makeup look a lot during the day, but I truly believe that as new products come out the makeup scene totally evolves! It’s really exciting to watch how innovative the cosmetic landscape is becoming.
This Fall, I’ve been loving experimenting with warmer colors, and especially more cabernet and gold tones. Today I thought I would share an autumnal makeup look that I’ve been wearing a lot– it works well for day or night! Please let me know in the comments below if you like it, and if there are other tutorial video concepts you’d like to see!
- L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Glow Amour Boosting Drops in Daybreak
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Nars Highlighter Stick
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Cheek Fabric Sheer Blush
- HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in Mauve
- HUDA BEAUTY Liquid Matte Lipstick in Muse
- HUDA BEAUTY Lip Contour Matte Pencil in Muse
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara in Black
Photographs by Julia Dags.