Here it is! My first makeup tutorial at my new makeup table in our Master Bedroom! I can’t wait to show you this setup in detail, because I love it so much– and strangely I don’t really miss my glam room from the old house. There’s something so cozy about this new space. I hope I got the lighting right and all that– please let me know how you like the makeup setup in the comments! Today I’m sharing a look that I recreated based on interest from a makeup look I wore one day and got lots of questions about: My Bronzed Glow Makeup Tutorial!
This look isn’t that tricky to pull off, it just requires some contour, bronzing, and a lot of highlight– but I promise it’s all pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I think having a video helps, to pause and be able to rewind and check for technique etc. I’ve been loving making these tutorials– and please let me know if there are certain makeup or skincare videos you’d like to see!
I’m linking my ring light HERE as well, in case you’re in the market for a lighting system to shoot your own videos!
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer
- Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation Stick
- Shadow Shields by Michelle Villanueva
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil
- Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
- Westman Atelier Face Trace Contour Stick
- Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Lip-Loving Scrubstick
- Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Luscious Lip Balm
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer
- Fenty Beauty Frosted Metallic Crayon in Frost Bunny
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash
- Kylie Cosmetics Candy K
- Kylie Cosmetics Snatched
- House of Lashes Spellbound False Lashes