The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
Meet Jamie Greenberg! You may recognize her face from seeing it pop up on the Instagram and Twitter feeds of celebs all over Tinsel Town. Why? Because she keeps them pretty! Jamie is a celebrity Make Up Artist who has worked on everything from magazine covers to red carpets.
She even has her own amaaaazing Youtube Channel as well as a hilarious online series called Pretty Little Pranksters. But she is also a super cool, super real, and totally awesome Mama. I love to meet up with Jamie to feast on baked crab handrolls, laugh, and quiz her on everything baby. After all, she has TWO! Below, the Mom of Leni (4.5) and Simon (6 months) answers my favorite Eight Questions:
- What is the best parenting advice you have received? Not to listen to what other people are doing. In the beginning I found myself polling everyone before I made a final decision. As soon as I didn’t care what people thought and did my own thing…I feel like I really owned being a mom!
- What is your greatest challenge as a parent? Managing my time. Making sure to choose wisely with work. I used to be go go go and such a workaholic. Now, I really try to prioritize my family. I hope the sacrifice keeps my kids off the streets. HEE HEE
- What’s the latest with your kid(s)? Any new dynamics? Funny quirks? My daughter is Miss Independent. She is very stubborn. I have to choose my battles wisely. Quirks now….My daughter loves sleeping naked and dressing as a boy! She also becomes obsessed with a certain article of clothing and wants to sleep in it and wear it all day, every day! OY! Challenges? Getting her out of the clothes. It’s quite a fun chore. Some days easier than others! Meltdowns occur often. Sometimes it’s so out of control I just laugh until she’s done freaking.
- What is your dream day as a family? Anything with my family is a dream. I love making breakfast together. I love walking together. I just love being together and playing. It’s really the best no matter what we do!
- Kid item you can’t live without? I love my Mixie bottles. You can fill with formula and water…then you pop and shake on the go. So convenient and amazing. Sorry La Leche League!
- Favorite local kids activity? Paddle boating in Balboa Park
- How do you unwind? I workout.
- What are your favorite beauty products? Such a loaded question. I don’t even know where to begin. Maybe just check out my youtube channel! LOL
Sorry La Leche League? You chose to not breastfeed, cool…that’s your prerogative, but what’s with the snark? Plus breastfeeding is WAAAAY more convenient, better for baby, mom, the environment, etc etc….