The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
We all have moments where we have grown tired of our living room design concept! Our living space is definitely where we spend the most amount of time, and I find myself craving little updates and revamps every now and then. Today I’m sharing three simple ways to make-over your living space using really simple décor elements. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to feel like you are living in a gorgeous new home! Sometimes just switching out your pillows, tabletop decor, and the rug under your coffee table can make the whole room look different. These three updates use the same light grey Sofa (it’s a Sleeper!) and simple metal and wood coffee table– with dramatically different results! Watch the video below to see how easily you can make these changes! Let me know which design style is your favorite in the comments below.
- Choose a restrained color palette, and pick prints that contain those colors to create unity
- Keep shapes simple and modern so you don’t overwhelm your space
- Continue the playful vibe of your prints in your tabletop décor
Textured & Tonal
- Create a calm and feminine atmosphere with a tonal design concept
- Pick one tone and introduce intrigue with textures
- Marble, lucite, brass, or mirrored tabletop elements flow beautifully in a tonal room
The Masculine Compromise
- Coexist with your male counterpart by pairing traditionally masculine colors with softer textures and luxe materials
- Black faux fur bridges the gap between bold and cozy
- Add a spark with vibrant greenery