The following content may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, we receive a commission.
The time has come for a Drugstore Makeup Tutorial! I get a lot of requests on the blog to use more Drugstore makeup brands in my makeup looks. The reason that I don’t is not because I prefer to buy expensive makeup, it’s because I often find that the quality of makeup and skincare goes down in various ways the cheaper it is. In other words, you get what you pay for. But recently I’ve been looking in to some products from Drugstore brands that boast great results, and I decided to try them out in a tutorial!
I share during this tutorial which products I liked the most, and why– but overall I was really impressed with the finished makeup look. Since I shot this, I’ve continued to use several of the products, including the foundation, the highlighter, the bronzer/blush palette, the bronzer/contour brush, the eyeliner, and the eyeshadow palette.
- Professional Eyeshadow Shields
- Rimmel Magnif’eyes Nude Eye Palette
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Pencil
- Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Precise Multi Blender Massager
- L’Oreal Voluminous X Fiber Mascara
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
- Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish
- Ardell Wispies
Please share how you liked this tutorial in the comments below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for a first look at new videos when they’re published!